Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hi

2 comments:

  1. We (Jessica, Maura, Wendy,Tricia, Humphreys, and I) have all been here at Wendy's house in Aiken, SC having a great time catching up with each other while planning different ways to reach out to each one of our classmates. We really want to courage everyone to come to the reunion, if at all possible, and if not, we would love to be able to keep up with you and hear what's going on in your lives, and see your pictures through this blog site. Each time I go back to Chatham for a reunion, I am so surprised to make a new friends of someone who I have known for 40+ years. It is really wonderful...
    So... Hope that you will join in on the conversation. We ALL would love to hear from you...
    xo "Stout"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved our get together!
    I'm excited about this blog!
    So great to see my old roommate, Fran, on this blog.Fran you look GREAT! Hope you'll be at the reunion!
    I'm so glad Jan and Kathy are on board too! Hope you'll be at Chatham in May!

    ReplyDelete